Thank you Devs!

For keeping full sets of cosmetics in the free rift. It was supper annoying when you had parts of a set in the paid track. I love Claudettes Northern Flurry set. She looks great in it and I cant wait to unlock it!

Dwights butt looks good in those red pants too!

Comments

  • I don't know about all that but thanks...... for reminding me I still need Dwights face for my bubba. think I'm going Dwight hunting tonight. If you see me camping a dwight mind your business unless your a jake if so hold tight ill be right with you ill take your face too :)

  • @chargernick85 said:

    I don't know about all that but thanks...... for reminding me I still need Dwights face for my bubba. think I'm going Dwight hunting tonight. If you see me camping a dwight mind your business unless your a jake if so hold tight ill be right with you ill take your face too :)

    Will you show mercy to a non-toxic Claudette who offers up their item to you while you're camping?

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1935025#Comment_1935025

    Will you show mercy to a non-toxic Claudette who offers up their item to you while you're camping?

    of course I already have claudette's face. I don't even have the heart to camp in the egc with no kills so I'm hoping that it don't come to it and I can kill the dwight and jake outright but the majority of them are better than claudettes and megs that why i have there faces already. Majority not always one of the best survivors I have ever went up against was a claudette wish she wasn't crossplay so i could have gave my respect. She died on first hook because i tried to catch her once and was like "ya no your def last I kill the others" lol. Her jukes were insane best Ive seen.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1935060#Comment_1935060

    of course I already have claudette's face. I don't even have the heart to camp in the egc with no kills so I'm hoping that it don't come to it and I can kill the dwight and jake outright but the majority of them are better than claudettes and megs that why i have there faces already. Majority not always one of the best survivors I have ever went up against was a claudette wish she wasn't crossplay so i could have gave my respect. She died on first hook because i tried to catch her once and was like "ya no your def last I kill the others" lol. Her jukes were insane best Ive seen.

    Well, make sure to wear Clauds face plz. That way I know its you.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1935101#Comment_1935101

    Well, make sure to wear Clauds face plz. That way I know its you.

    Claudette's face with prestige body or grandma body i like to rotate.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1935127#Comment_1935127

    Claudette's face with prestige body or grandma body i like to rotate.

    I love Granny Bubby!

  • I like the free skins, but I must say, after the pretty cool legion skin on the last chapter, the new recolor for trapper feels a bit (a lot) lame.

    Also... why would they bring back skins for characters that literally got skins in the previous chapter? Feels like a wast of opportunity.

  • @_HN_ said:

    I like the free skins, but I must say, after the pretty cool legion skin on the last chapter, the new recolor for trapper feels a bit (a lot) lame.

    Also... why would they bring back skins for characters that literally got skins in the previous chapter? Feels like a wast of opportunity.

    Probably popularity. Claudette and Dwight are probably the most common two survivors that I see when I play, it makes sense to keep making them cosmetics.

    I like the new trapper design, though I think the mask could have been more unique, like carved from a big chunk of ice that makes it look like glass.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1935265#Comment_1935265

    Probably popularity. Claudette and Dwight are probably the most common two survivors that I see when I play, it makes sense to keep making them cosmetics.

    I like the new trapper design, though I think the mask could have been more unique, like carved from a big chunk of ice that makes it look like glass.

    I love the hillbilly and the Trappers skin they're made of ice I swear people don't like nothing complain about everything