I noticed that too lol
It’s in the release notes. Their chest physics were fixed. 🥸
The jiggle physics are IN THE RELASE NOTES!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Way to pay attention to detail DBD team.
Ah that explains Demo's new skin
Does Demogorgin jiggle as much as kate and jane now? cuz those 2 JIGGLE, ALOT!
from yesterday's patch notes.
@Miralis said:so this is random but I noticed this update brought back JIGGLE PHYSICS! 🤣🤣🤣. They r very noticable on Kate and Jane now.
@Miralis said:
so this is random but I noticed this update brought back JIGGLE PHYSICS! 🤣🤣🤣. They r very noticable on Kate and Jane now.
Yeah, I noticed that immediately. I was like "Dayum, Kate!"
Priorities amiright
Can we get some video evidence please? O.O
@GoodBoyKaru said:Priorities amiright
@GoodBoyKaru said:
We're still waiting for optimization,fixed sound,fixed gamebreaking bugs etc.
But hey at least the chest physics work again :^)
@OniWantsYourMacaroni said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1934910#Comment_1934910We're still waiting for optimization,fixed sound,fixed gamebreaking bugs etc.But hey at least the chest physics work again :^)
@OniWantsYourMacaroni said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1934910#Comment_1934910
massive server desync issues, a list of bugs larger than i can fit on my screen, yes chest physics are the issues
also anybody else super dissapointed with the RIFT this time around?
all the stiff seems so boreing. ALSO CANT WAIT FOR JEFFS RIFT!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed that too lol
It’s in the release notes. Their chest physics were fixed. 🥸
The jiggle physics are IN THE RELASE NOTES!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Way to pay attention to detail DBD team.
Ah that explains Demo's new skin
Does Demogorgin jiggle as much as kate and jane now? cuz those 2 JIGGLE, ALOT!
from yesterday's patch notes.
Yeah, I noticed that immediately. I was like "Dayum, Kate!"
Priorities amiright
Can we get some video evidence please? O.O
We're still waiting for optimization,fixed sound,fixed gamebreaking bugs etc.
But hey at least the chest physics work again :^)
massive server desync issues, a list of bugs larger than i can fit on my screen, yes chest physics are the issues
also anybody else super dissapointed with the RIFT this time around?
all the stiff seems so boreing. ALSO CANT WAIT FOR JEFFS RIFT!