Free Meg outfit behind paywall in the Rift?
So uh... I just noticed that the "new" Meg skin we all got for free (the Golden Eagles one) is also available in the Rift on the paid content side.
Is this intentional? Seems a bit weird and it's taking the place of an outfit we don't already have.
Anyone else notice this?
Comments
I noticed that as well, i have the enitre " summer camp " meg outfit unlocked, yet its on the newest rift
It being given to us for free was a mistake.
Seems all too appropriate for how things have gone the past two days, Release a new rift and everyone gets paid skin for free.
Isn't this the outfit they already have on Mobile DBD?
WOW i just looked it up, the meg AND dwight skin are both from mobile
Was it a paid outfit on Mobile? Wonder if they'll replace the outfit in the Rift with something else.
Oh man...
A lot of skins are from the mobile version, another example is the "Navy" / "Captain" outfit for Doctor (blue coat, his arms are kinda green-ish if I remember correctly).
No it was free on mobile but you had to unlock it through mystery boxes.
This same thing happened a couple Rifts ago with Meg's Alpine vest. It was accidentally given to us for free. And was taken away the next update because it was a Rift reward.
you got it for free ? i didn't.
Yup. Checked after Puppers showed it on stream. I thought we all just got a free skin lol.
oh yus indeed. was it only today or yesterday too ? coz i suspected someone from hacking the files when i saw it in otzdarva stream yesterday night ^^
I'm sure this was a mistake, but it's the kind of mistake that seems to keep happening lately. :(
Oh FFS does DBD mobile have loot boxes? Are you ######### with me?
What is this:
Oh I'm sorry "sUpeR mYsTeRy bOxEs"
It's a "free" mobile game, of course it has those.
Its free because you pay to unlock the rift not whats in it. ๐
This is sadly a very bleak sign of what would come to DbD if (or rather when) they'll finally make it a F2P.
I mean I expected gimmicks and such I just never expected loot crates; I always thought bhvr was at least better than that but apparently not.
Is it like some, chinese company in charge of the mobile version or something?
Tread carefully with your words, a certain celestial fruit got permabanned for bringing up said country.