Jesus Christ will you people calm the hell down for 5 minutes

look, I get it, New UI isn't great and is scattershot as hell, the new animations are stiff and if I can go one game without some sort of random hitbox tomfoolery whether it be killers with extendo-arms or weapons phasing through survivors I would buy a lottery ticket, but all I've seen on the forums is 2 groups of people angrily yelling at each other like they're planning to go to war.

Just.. take a deep breath and calm down, make a cup of coffee, put on some low-fi jazz, and argue with actual discussion instead on yelling like a group of drunken frat boys arguing over which girl is prettier

Comments

  • I think people are getting so upset over the fact that the devs seem hellbent on keeping this new UI which 99% of the playerbase does not like. It was pushed to live to give console players a chance to try it out and see if they liked it, but then the devs say that they can’t go back to the old one. Seems like a big “######### you” to the playerbase.

    Some of the complaints are absolutely insane though. The way some people acting over 360s of all things has me wondering if they were some super secret technique that gave you immortality or something.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1935312#Comment_1935312

    Meanwhile there are thousands of people who stopped playing the game and won’t come back unless this is reverted

    (Citation needed)

    I'm sure the game will be just fine.

    Well BHVR just twitted that they heard us loud and clear and that they are reviewing more aspects of the UI and survivor movements. I guess my citation was needed.

    There is no way in the world they would have said and done that unless player count was ridiculously low.

  • @PGJSF said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1933791#Comment_1933791

    Yeah so what? They changed the bones of the game they loved for the past 4-5 years, and you think they are wrong to be whining on a childish level? That will never be as childish as the devs intended deafness in releasing this distasterpiece. Honestly I’m being childish too, I don’t care how people behave, I just want the game I bought 5 times back.

    Yea and just when I thought it couldn't get worse than twins at least they changed ormond at that time

  • I'm calm, drinking my coffee watching the train wreck unfold.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    I'm calm, drinking my coffee watching the train wreck unfold.

    Lovely view tonight

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    look, I get it, New UI isn't great and is scattershot as hell, the new animations are stiff and if I can go one game without some sort of random hitbox tomfoolery whether it be killers with extendo-arms or weapons phasing through survivors I would buy a lottery ticket, but all I've seen on the forums is 2 groups of people angrily yelling at each other like they're planning to go to war.

    Just.. take a deep breath and calm down, make a cup of coffee, put on some low-fi jazz, and argue with actual discussion instead on yelling like a group of drunken frat boys arguing over which girl is prettier

    I would agree if the feedback wasnt clear. Even when it was just images being promoted, way before the ptb, the feedback was so clear. They have never listened to their audience, they do what they want and push and push until people start leaving, then they throw some bp at us and we come back like the greedy ######### we are. And this is an age gated horror game, why does it say " ######### " when we swear...

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1934760#Comment_1934760

    Exactly. I always love the "they're not listening to 'our feedback' line". "Our feedback"!? 50% of the opinions on the forums I'm pretty indifferent to. The rest of the opinions; some I agree with, some I think are absolute dog feces. This isn't group think over here. We're not some team of players with fully agreed upon opinions.

    My advice to those that are crying about the changes is to go play something else, temporarily or forever. I've been enjoying the patch.

    I've been playing the game for almost 4 damn years, on console of all things. It really didn't take that much getting used to for me on either side.


    It's like if you make any kind of change, you'll get a bunch of thankless man babies on the forum threatening to pull out, as if their ######### shareholders. But eh, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter that much. If BHVR is going to submit (which it kind of looks like they are now) all that will happen is a few things will change back, as likely most of it can't even be reverted without breaking something else.

1 2 3 ›