New fatshame bus on Azzarov

Seriously, can't even enter the cabin on the side where the pallet spawns. You cannot get in from side, it's a full safe space for survivors. Don't know if it only affects wraith or certain middles, but it definitely affects him.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    Seriously, can't even enter the cabin on the side where the pallet spawns. You cannot get in from side, it's a full safe space for survivors. Don't know if it only affects wraith or certain middles, but it definitely affects him.

    Every killer gets stuck on it and it's a god spot for survivors unless you're playing Huntress or Slinger (Its sloped so I don't think PH can hit survivors in it).

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/225669/new-fatshame-bus-on-azzarov

    Every killer gets stuck on it and it's a god spot for survivors unless you're playing Huntress or Slinger (Its sloped so I don't think PH can hit survivors in it).

    The literal G-spot... My god, I thought I'd never find it..


    I've also noticed it isn't the only map with a new fat shame.....All the crying about the new UI, but honestly there are much bigger issues, I mean even crotus pren now has a basic loop that's a fat shamble. There's always something new!


    I'm actually ๐Ÿ’• ng the survivor animations at least. No more jumping squats from a downed survivor going into hatch, it was nice to see them actually crawl in like they should.

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1932480#Comment_1932480

    The literal G-spot... My god, I thought I'd never find it..

    I've also noticed it isn't the only map with a new fat shame.....All the crying about the new UI, but honestly there are much bigger issues, I mean even crotus pren now has a basic loop that's a fat shamble. There's always something new!

    I'm actually ๐Ÿ’• ng the survivor animations at least. No more jumping squats from a downed survivor going into hatch, it was nice to see them actually crawl in like they should.

    Haven't seen the one on Crotus but I'll be dreading it if I'm playing killer.

    As for the animations, I'm also a fan of them, other than the running while injured model, because that just looks like they're running while they have a cramp.

  • On the upside, I've been having a blast playing new and improved clown and Wraith, so I'll say it's not all bad.

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1932480#Comment_1932480

    The literal G-spot... My god, I thought I'd never find it..

    I've also noticed it isn't the only map with a new fat shame.....All the crying about the new UI, but honestly there are much bigger issues, I mean even crotus pren now has a basic loop that's a fat shamble. There's always something new!

    I'm actually ๐Ÿ’• ng the survivor animations at least. No more jumping squats from a downed survivor going into hatch, it was nice to see them actually crawl in like they should.

    Hadn't noticed the shame spot there, but funnily enough, the greenhouse (Or whatever it's supposed to be with the pallet in it) is also broken. You can literally walk through the walls into it, and out. There's no collision on it so killers can just avoid the pallet and hit you.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1932496#Comment_1932496

    Hadn't noticed the shame spot there, but funnily enough, the greenhouse (Or whatever it's supposed to be with the pallet in it) is also broken. You can literally walk through the walls into it, and out. There's no collision on it so killers can just avoid the pallet and hit you.

    Holy crap, I've never seen a killer sided map glitch. There's always something new to find in this world BHVR has made.

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1932613#Comment_1932613

    Holy crap, I've never seen a killer sided map glitch. There's always something new to find in this world BHVR has made.

    There is. Totem spot on Tractor in Coldwind.

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    Seriously, can't even enter the cabin on the side where the pallet spawns. You cannot get in from side, it's a full safe space for survivors. Don't know if it only affects wraith or certain middles, but it definitely affects him.

    I was playing wraith yesterday and I could go through just fine tho?

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/225669/new-fatshame-bus-on-azzarov

    I was playing wraith yesterday and I could go through just fine tho?

    Wraith is skinny

  • We have bug reports in on this already, please feel free to upvote those reports