New UI and Field of View Making me have motion sickness

I mean did the New UI need a change?DId anyone really ask for it? This current patch the camera placement makes me have motion sickness please help reach out to the Devs the field of view makes me super sick and you cannot even look around like you used to. The camera placement seems way off and let also talk about hitbox hearing the full swing and getting hit with 43 ms Lobbies and on top of that its from 3 survivors away.


All i am saying is Devs please look at this. That is all on to playing killer to see how it feels.

Comments

  • @Drekin_player1 said:

    I mean did the New UI need a change?DId anyone really ask for it? This current patch the camera placement makes me have motion sickness please help reach out to the Devs the field of view makes me super sick and you cannot even look around like you used to. The camera placement seems way off and let also talk about hitbox hearing the full swing and getting hit with 43 ms Lobbies and on top of that its from 3 survivors away.

    All i am saying is Devs please look at this. That is all on to playing killer to see how it feels.

    the devs have proven beyond any doubt that they don’t care what you or anyone else thinks

  • I dont get motion sickness but I do get strained eyes, like when you have to search for something very small for a long time and you start to feel discomfort in the eyesockets.

  • Looking for you're Health Bar or Mend Also is Garbage good luck finding if your teammates are down or injured also

  • iv noticed how hit boxes are even worse now. Which is basically what everyone wanted fixing.

  • Yep and 360's are not a thing again. Also survivors look stiff like 2016 survivors.

  • @HectorBrando said:

    I dont get motion sickness but I do get strained eyes, like when you have to search for something very small for a long time and you start to feel discomfort in the eyesockets.

    Same thing here, and HUD's on 100% size :(

  • Just to let you know I alsp Play with one good eye so its so much harder on me now. I cannot even imagine how it feels with good eyes.