I think its the roof collision being too low for killers to pass through. Thats why survivors can move freely.
If you play Nurse or another range killer you can down a survivor hiding there. There's a small collision gap close enough to swing at them but you have to blink to get into it.
Right now, only Deathslinger is able to down and pickup a survivor attempting to use this spot.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats just a safe space.
I was playing Wraith on that map a couple rounds ago and I could go through the fun bus easily!
Pretty good job, now he's powerless.
I think its the roof collision being too low for killers to pass through. Thats why survivors can move freely.
If you play Nurse or another range killer you can down a survivor hiding there. There's a small collision gap close enough to swing at them but you have to blink to get into it.
Right now, only Deathslinger is able to down and pickup a survivor attempting to use this spot.
Wow. A spot that the killer absolutely can not do anything about (unless you have ranged attacks.)