Oh, thank god I thought It was gonna be a picture of Nea.
Very nicely done btw,looks like someone out of a book one of gone survivors would draw explaining what they saw when thy get sacked
Haha, thank you. This complement really touches me because, The design is inspired by HP lovecraft's creatures and a biblically accurate angel. ๐ค๐๐ค
I love that you put the pustula flowers with it, considering that the flowers ARE from the entity
Thank you! The devs said the entity was more of a mother figure so I wanted to give some feminine energy to it. The flowers really do represent that so instead of blooming once a year it be cool if there was a big flower that was blooming all year round that's was close to the heart of the entity or it being the heart in general.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like Dharkron from SSBU
Yeah it kinds does.
Oh, thank god I thought It was gonna be a picture of Nea.
Very nicely done btw,looks like someone out of a book one of gone survivors would draw explaining what they saw when thy get sacked
I don't really know who that is, but it's actually inspire but HP lovecraft creatures. ๐
Haha, thank you. This complement really touches me because, The design is inspired by HP lovecraft's creatures and a biblically accurate angel. ๐ค๐๐ค
Here's what he looks like.
I love that you put the pustula flowers with it, considering that the flowers ARE from the entity
Woow I love the look so much!! He's so cool
Yeah, Darkon has some good boss fight music too. Might I add, you are a very talented artist! I know there's no way I'd be able to draw like that.
Thank you! The devs said the entity was more of a mother figure so I wanted to give some feminine energy to it. The flowers really do represent that so instead of blooming once a year it be cool if there was a big flower that was blooming all year round that's was close to the heart of the entity or it being the heart in general.
Definitely will take a listen to it!
Also thank you so much!! ๐๐ค๐ I'm sure you can draw good to, if you just keep practicing! ๐ค๐
Thanks mate!