Just played 10 matches as Survivor with new UI

I'm a survivor main, usually between rank 4 and 5.

I just played 10 matches in a row, and four survivors escaped out of the ten matches.

Additionally, the new UI is absolutely horrible. Who approved at Behavior approved this, and why was it necessary? There was nothing wrong with the old UI.

Maybe I'm a masochist for not quitting this game altogether...

Comments

  • If something does not need to be changed then this does not mean that it does not need to be changed

  • @Alify said:

    If something does not need to be changed then this does not mean that it does not need to be changed

    Exactly. Don't change something that is working...

  • Just bring down the character icons back to the bottom left side of the screen and it would be more manageable.

  • So the new UI kills survivors?

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Just bring down the character icons back to the bottom left side of the screen and it would be more manageable.

    That's all I want. Just have everything in a nice little spot where it only takes a glance and you get all the information you need

  • @Mr_K said:

    So the new UI kills survivors?

    Yes.

  • @Mr_K said:

    So the new UI kills survivors?

    Apparently

  • you didn’t have to tell us how many games you escaped out of the 10. The new UI is great. Stop being a B

  • @km66 said:

    I'm a survivor main, usually between rank 4 and 5.

    I just played 10 matches in a row, and four survivors escaped out of the ten matches.

    Additionally, the new UI is absolutely horrible. Who approved at Behavior approved this, and why was it necessary? There was nothing wrong with the old UI.

    Maybe I'm a masochist for not quitting this game altogether...

    5 matches on rank 2 as solo survivor: 0 to 1 kills per match.

    But I agree, the UI is terrible.

  • @NoObzBoiYT said:

    you didn’t have to tell us how many games you escaped out of the 10. The new UI is great. Stop being a B

    It's a summary of my experience with the new UI and update. If you don't like what people write on here, then don't leave stupid comments.