Gotta love teammates who kill themselves on hook
:))))))
:))))))
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After this update? I don't really blame them, getting hit from 8 feet away every match gets pretty irritating.
If it makes you feel better, I'm not all that happy with them either as the killer.
Now I get a match where I feel like a try hard ######### for taking out a hamstrung group of survivors or I get a game that'll take a year and a half as three people just kind of hide and not try because they're already doomed.
Yeah because they'll want to stay in a match where they get hit from a ridiculous amount away. I don't blame them at all