Xbox Series X scaling is back to normal

Finally, I can see the skillchecks without integrating my eyeballs to the screen, and text isn't the size of a gnat's chode

Comments

  • It's so nice

    Although now funny enough, I've gotten so used to the small skill check circle and nailing Greats on there that I'm having trouble re-adjusting back to the "normal" sized skill check :D

    I'm sure I'll get it back within a week or so but it's funny how much the tiny skill check circles sucked until I got used to it and now I have to do it again

  • @Mysterynovus said:

    Finally, I can see the skillchecks without integrating my eyeballs to the screen, and text isn't the size of a gnat's chode

    this was a training, now I see the perfect checks easier. haha

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    It's so nice

    Although now funny enough, I've gotten so used to the small skill check circle and nailing Greats on there that I'm having trouble re-adjusting back to the "normal" sized skill check :D

    I'm sure I'll get it back within a week or so but it's funny how much the tiny skill check circles sucked until I got used to it and now I have to do it again

    I'm ready to install brand new parts again

  • There was something wrong with the skill check box. I genuinely never noticed.