New UI

Now that the new ui is live, I can say that the new ui is still sh*t.

Comments

  • I disagree, even playing on a 60inch tv doesn't make it exhausting to look at all the UI scatted around.

    It's good, people are just afraid of change.

  • It’s way to cluttered, very disappointing..

  • @blue4zion said:

    I disagree, even playing on a 60inch tv doesn't make it exhausting to look at all the UI scatted around.

    It's good, people are just afraid of change.

    Mate, the point of a ui is to display information in one or two locations that a quick and easy to look at, not all over the screen like a cheap mobile game. There is a reason 99% of games have all the important information in one/two locations. Get that boot out of your mouth.

  • My problem is that they removed the red blinking bar when someone was downed but something was happenning to them.

    Also, I feel like i'm missing info, sometimes I just can't notice someone is saved, hurt, whatever.

  • @Milo said:

    My problem is that they removed the red blinking bar when someone was downed but something was happenning to them.

    Also, I feel like i'm missing info, sometimes I just can't notice someone is saved, hurt, whatever.

    Thank God I'm not the only one. I never know if someone's hooked, downed or fine and dandy now since this "update" ... I've ran towards the hook a few times and when I've gotten there, they've already been pulled off and healed. This HUD is just garbage!