Please do something about the Wraith
No this isn't a thread about buffing him.
Literally every.single.game against the Wraith - without exception - consists of facecamping. That's it. I only started playing last month but it seems he's coming up more since his buff and again - every.single.game is just him putting someone on a hook and then sitting there invisible until someone else comes along.
This is absolutely no fun for the person on the hook, and boring for the rest as they just sit there doing generators unchallenged. That or you get well-meaning people who try to help but just end up giving this toxic player free kills.
I mean I know facecamping is a thing and some killer characters tend to have it more frequent than others cough leatherface cough but seriously with Wraith it has been every single game. At least the Leatherface players occasionally look around a bit too, the Wraith players just sit there invisible and wait.
It's so dull and ruins every single match against him.
Comments
Losing against the Wraith feelsbadman.
idk wraiths not too bad. im consistently piping at rank 1. maybe i keep getting garbage survivors over and over
well, i (almost) never facecamp as the wraith! (tbh, i almost never play him eigther, so... yeah.)
Survivors escape, killer gets 1 kill and no points and barely any fun.
This is why i think that BBQ should be part of the base kit for killers, it encourages funner tactics by rewarding you for not tunneling/facecamping, and by giving you something to go for after you hook someone.
On the other side, survivors should get a bonus post game for being camped and for doing gens while someone is being camped.
No, it's about the Wraith.
As annoying as Freddy is, I don't think I've seen Freddy users camp.
Hillbilly users - no camps.
Leatherface - maybe 7/8 out of 10 constantly circle the hooked survivor radius.
With the Wraith it's like 99.9% of them just go invisible and face camp. It's the Wraith's ability which makes people do this. They wouldn't do it with another killer because they can't go invisible, except freddy but I guess he's less efficient than the Wraith when it comes to that thats why they don't bother.
Like I said it's either they get 1 kill and everyone else has a boring game doing gens unchallenged, or people decide to throw themselves at him like lemmings and he gets multiple kills.