Ahahah, nice1 devs.

New HUD and new survivor movement went through meaning they don't care about any type of feedback, time to finally uninstall this game.

Comments

  • @Slendy4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1929945#Comment_1929945

    You may like the new UI but everyone isn't you ok? Everyone has their own preferences and you might like your info all over the screen while some of us prefer it in a neat little spot in the corner. Not everyone is going to have the same preference and you bashing whatever you don't agree with is just wrong. "CaN't ReMeMbEr WhAt YoU bRoUgHt In?" Is just plain inconsiderate

    Also what did what I play on have to do with this? You didn't explain why you asked

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1929898#Comment_1929898

    My TV is rather small,about 24 zoll.

    I tried the smallest scale for the HUD but it didn't help at all

    Okay yeah I get that you can get eye strains from that I get them myself from other games just haven't had that issue yet myself with DBD. Hopefully they allow the option to choose between the old and new HUD

  • If the HUD gets changed yes I will.

    Sorry dude but this is the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of people.

    I already took a week off as the game was getting stale and now the game continues to decay. Nah man I'm out.

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1929897#Comment_1929897

    If the HUD gets changed yes I will.

    Sorry dude but this is the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of people.

    I already took a week off as the game was getting stale and now the game continues to decay. Nah man I'm out.

    I was playing and enjoying the game but now the new HUD and animations are in the game, not so much (not to mention hit boxes) I'll be back when they fix everything

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1929922#Comment_1929922

    Okay yeah I get that you can get eye strains from that I get them myself from other games just haven't had that issue yet myself with DBD. Hopefully they allow the option to choose between the old and new HUD

    I really hope it,because i simply can't play this game now without getting eye strains and headaches

  • @JPA said:

    Played a few games, honestly the UI doesn't seem unplayable to me, if anything I like being able to see what character the obsession is now.

    The animation for survivors running whilst injured is hilariously bad though.

    But would be interested to see what issues people are having. Everyone is complaining but with no specific issues.

    My problem with the new HUD is that it's too spread out.

    My eyes have to go everywhere to get the information i need.

    This causes eye strains AND headaches for me.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1929976#Comment_1929976

    My problem with the new HUD is that it's too spread out.

    My eyes have to go everywhere to get the information i need.

    This causes eye strains AND headaches for me.

    Let's not forget about those of us who have glasses to see (me) and the new UI makes it impossible to see how much of the hook someone's got left before dying or going into struggle. I literally have to squint to see, which is bad for me because I already bad eyesight not to mention the headaches it's been causing me this past hour

  • @Slendy4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1930337#Comment_1930337

    Let's not forget about those of us who have glasses to see (me) and the new UI makes it impossible to see how much of the hook someone's got left before dying or going into struggle. I literally have to squint to see, which is bad for me because I already bad eyesight not to mention the headaches it's been causing me this past hour

    Yep,my eyesight is ok and even i have to take a closer look to see how much of that bar is left

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1929897#Comment_1929897

    If the HUD gets changed yes I will.

    Sorry dude but this is the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of people.

    I already took a week off as the game was getting stale and now the game continues to decay. Nah man I'm out.

    You have to know, DBD is focussed more and more on casual and new players each update. The OG players and the core of the community are left in the dark. Why? Its the only explanation. I feel like they want to reinvent the game in a bad way, Dont change whats not broken.


    Anyway, youll still be back. DBD is crack, you know its bad for your health, but youll consume it daily anyway.

  • @Danielgdp3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1928766#Comment_1928766

    What's wrong with the new HUD specifically to you? I'm really interested

    most of the problems everyone has with it is the fact that they shattered it all across the screen.

    a good UI / HUD is in an easily accessable part of your screen that holds all the information you need in one place, allowing you to access it with but a glance of your eyes without covering up too much of what you need for gameplay purposes.

    the old HUD was exactly that. it was great, everyone loved it and no one ever said anything about wanting a new HUD.

    So the only logical conclusion of this scenario is to entirely scrap the thing everyone liked and make a new and entirely different one. then bring that out on a PTB to collect feedback on it. then ignore all the negative feedback you got and still push it through, basically unchanged.


    so in short:

    1) the HUD itself is a major downgrade to the previous version.

    2) no one ever asked for a new HUD, so the changes themselves were extremely unnecessary.

    3) the feedback that was given on the new HUD was basically ignored entirely.

    the combination of those 3 makes this HUD change easily one of the worst changes we've had to DbD in a very long time.


    it displays their lack of understanding of what the game needs, it shows how resistent they are to any form of negative feedback / improvement ideas given to them, aswell as revealing major flaws in their development process.

    why do we even have PTBs / Fogehisperers when no one cares about the feedback from them? why would they fully develop the UI / HUD changes before even asking us whether we wanted them to begin with? and why is it suddenly impossible to change it back / fix the glaring issues the HUD displays (yes, it has been said that the changes were "irreversible" - which imho is BS)?

    those are the questions i am currently asking myself.

    and i honestly dont know whether im more disappointed in whoever designed the UI / HUD and thought that was a good change or whether im more disappointed in the entirety of BHVR for their absolute lack of communication with the community when it comes to such important changes.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1929898#Comment_1929898

    My TV is rather small,about 24 zoll.

    I tried the smallest scale for the HUD but it didn't help at all

    That rhyme! And your username. You must be a linguistic wizard.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The survivor movement really looks and feels terrible. Totally unnecessary change imo. I am neutral on the UI/HUD changes.

    Its literally a robot simulator

  • @BeHasU said:

    See ya, take care.

    You'll quit too. No doubt.

  • @lagosta said:

    I am gonna go against the flow, here. The new HUD might take some time to adjust to, but I am excited about it, the same for the new animations. It's gonna be easier to hide behind trees by standing straight.

    And it's going to be harder hiding behind walls because your head pops out.

  • I'm taking long breaks from it pretty often. I haven't opened the game for almost a month now, but i usually go back, play a few games and after like a week or two of dbd i take another break (usually from a few days to weeks or sometimes months).

    I guess this is how i haven't got burnt out throughout the years (i've started playing in late 2016 and i only have like 850 hours), but i still love the game, even though they made some questionable changes.

1 2 ›