Is MMR coming with the Patch Today?
I'm a red rank killer but want to learn Nurse. I very much do not want to deal with red ranks while learning aha.
Tagged:
Mod
I'm a red rank killer but want to learn Nurse. I very much do not want to deal with red ranks while learning aha.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was supposed to, but it wasn't in the patch notes, so I'm curious about this, too.
Doesn't seem like it. It could probably come out tomorrow with the new Rift or maybe they'll want to wait until Rank Reset.
The skill system is already active in the background - but it is not yet active. There's changes made today to the formula it uses to calculate the skill rating but it's not used for matchmaking yet. We'll be testing this at a later date.
active in the background but also not active. Gotcha.
It means that it tracks data for your mmr calibration, but does not use this mmr as a basis for actual matchmaking (yet).
That makes sense and is a bit more straightforward. Thank you!