When's the update for the new animations? Is it on the 9th? And the tome releases on the 11th?
Just confused. I don't know when the updates gonna drop. Would like some info on when it's gonna be released. Cheers
Just confused. I don't know when the updates gonna drop. Would like some info on when it's gonna be released. Cheers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Update is today (here at 17:00 h MET)
when does it release BST?
What about AEDT
Can't verify time zones. I live on the East Coast US and I'm pretty sure we get the update today. We typically get them around noon here. I've heard tome will be tomorrow and Lunar event is confirmed for the 11th
Edit: Confirmation that the tome will release the 10th with Lunar Event following the 11th
Thanks for the help. Where I'm at, it's already the 10th. I guess where the devs are, time is way behind. My time is way ahead. Hopefully when I wake up the updates in.
It's easy: patches are on Tuesday, tomes on Wednesdays.
Always go by the dev's timezone (Eastern Time), since that is what the devs use when releasing stuff, not whatever local time you have.
Studios are in Canada I believe so that is what they go off of. It is 10am on Feb 9th here. Canada is an hour or two behind us
Sweet. Thanks for the info.