Is Ace still the most quiet?
I remember Ace always being the most quiet (at least male) survivor but recently he seems like he's louder. Did they adjust his volume in a recent patch or is he still the same?
I remember Ace always being the most quiet (at least male) survivor but recently he seems like he's louder. Did they adjust his volume in a recent patch or is he still the same?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fairly sure that there actually was a slight adjustment to Ace's pain sounds, though he should be the most silent male survivor at least
He should be still the quitest. Atleast i saw a video released with this info two weeks ago.
I main Ace, but i play with Iron will 24/7.
Tapp should be about the same level, iirc.
Ace then Tapp iirc for males.
For females I believe Cheryl.
Kate is also really quiet when injured
He's definitely a lot louder than he used to be. I say this from a Killer perspective - I've caught Aces just because of their pain sounds. Because of his distinctive breathing I'd even say he's easy to find now (since I can't mistake it for my Killer breathing or the ambient sounds).
That said, I wouldn't be surprised to find out this was a bug and not a shadow nerf. I mean, how long have we had silent slugged Survivors?
Yeah but I meant the most quiet female might be either Cheryl or maybe Zarina