Praying that Open Handed buff comes tomorrow
The Open Handed buff was confirmed in the Dev Update talk, but not on the PTB. Since it's mostly a numbers buff, I bet they could just bring it straight to Live. It's not unheard of either since it happened with the Discordance change last mid-chapter.
Comments
please, Entity, let it be so!
Patch usually hits Tuesday morning EST? Hopefully I want Fixated buff.
I'm still curious about how good open handed is going to be with windows, bond or kindred.
bond and kindred may wind up seeing the most common use, at least for solos, especially kindred. bond is also helpful in swf too depending on how they play.
I hope so too. I use it a lot, so I’ll be sad if the buff gets delayed.
I want my 52m Bond, and 64m Buckle Up dammit!!! (So I can see who’s pulling weight, and see who’s an idiot)
I already use Open Handed with Buckle Up so I know which slugs NOT to waste time helping. Jumping that up a 64m range will be sweet.