Yep, matchmaking is broken again.
Yep, i was rank 15 before this match and no matter what, you can't tell this is working as intended.
Ps. I don't like how deathslinger is watching like he is breaking the 4th wall or something...
Yep, i was rank 15 before this match and no matter what, you can't tell this is working as intended.
Ps. I don't like how deathslinger is watching like he is breaking the 4th wall or something...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Again"? When was it working????
How does this even happen??
This needs no words:
(the killer wanted to farm but they didn't get what he wanted.)
Here am I playing with my friend (the other rank 5):
These were not at odd hours (aka in the middle of the night), but around 6-8pm (UTC+1)!
In all my hours, I have never seen matchmaking be this disgusting
Oh yeah, it got worse the past weeks. But is is bad since they changed the Rank Reset and widened the MM.
I remember the beautiful MM two years ago. I was Rank 13 and i got matched with Rank 16-10. It could happen with swf to get red ranks back then, which made me mad sometimes, but it was still better then now.
I don't know why someone thought a +/-6Rank MM system would be a great idea.
Especially that it seems to take into the account only 1 person in the lobby and not everyone.