If you describe the community by a song, what song would you describe it?
Mine is Toxicity.
Mine is Toxicity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Three Days Grace "I Hate Everything About You"
Key lyric that reminds me of DBD is: "I hate everything about you! Why do I love you?" & "Every feeling that I get.. but I haven't missed you yet" because a lot of people still play this game despite either hating it or they take a break from it just to eventually cave in and play it again lol.
Pretty much this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEui1dXzIgw
That's easy. Crazy Town - Toxic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ <This
I should be mad but I honestly walked right into that one so it's my fault truthfully. Well played.
Thank you.