If you are a survivor
Don't go for a save immediately. Do gens. Do gens. DO GENS! Don't walk around the map doing nothing. Don't waste time. Stop trying to loop and act cocky with your flashlight drawing attention if you are gonna fall in 2 seconds. Stop crouching forever near a hooked and camped survivor. Dont run around without observing your surroundings and stop being scaredy cat with your spine chill running away from a gen every second when it activates.
And DO GENS. I am tired of teammates mass suiciding at the start of the game or wasting time throughout it.
Thank you.
And DO GENS. I am tired of teammates mass suiciding at the start of the game or wasting time throughout it.
Thank you.
Comments
'WE SURVIVORS, WE HUNT PREY, WE BIG SURVIVORS'
i'm sorry couldn't hold it
There are no Survivors, only Victims.
Funny enough I was just in a match where we all spawned, I started working on a generator, and literally all 3 survivors went down when I had the first generator completed. ''Okay then'', I thought. I went to heal the survivors on the ground because the killer was just about to hook the first person, and then I went back to work on another generator so we could have a chance of escaping and somewhere in my mind I thought they wouldn't screw up again... Guy got unhooked, the person who saved went down the same second and the killer started slugging them, by the time the 3 were down again I had generator number 2 finished. So I went back and helped them up, again. Decided I'd try to get the killer to go after me since they weren't doing too well and they would be better off fixing generators. Well, nope. No generator was fixed, the killer was focused on 2 weaker survivors, the third one was actually working on a generator on the other side of the map. So these 2 survivors died, then I got hooked, decided to kill myself so the guy who has barely done anything could get the hatch. Feels bad when your team screws up and you have to sacrifice yourself while the situation could have been totally different.
IKR.
I will never understand how billy is regarded with such a crazy powerful reputation. He snowballs with the saw but denying him the saw is rudimentary hug window take an m1 hit and hes back to being a normal loopable killer with an awkward gap closer.
Less points awarded for unhooks but more points awarded for heals in the emblem system and we will fix a large portion of low skill survivors entering high rank.
Have no fear Laurie, I am a gen warrior.
Also, I almost never hide near the hook.