Next chapter speculation
Ok so if I'm not wrong the next chapter should be the 5th year anniversary
And I may be crazy but if the devs aren't making new maps because of graphical updates who could be a licensed killer that dosent have a particular home
(assuming it is licensed) or can fit into a version of a map we allready have like how clown has a seprate version of asylum
Any ideas?
Comments
From their usual update cycle we can infer the next chapter will be releasing around March/April time- their 5th Anniversary Chapter should be releasing sometime around June/July which is when the actual anniversary of DBD is.
we still have another chapter before the anniversary chapter.
Personally, I think we're getting a licensed chapter next, then the anniversary chapter will be an original chapter; where the killer is a survivor and the survivor is a killer.
Ohh. Shame I was off on my timeing but that Is a classic shape shifter
I don't mean a shapeshifter, I meant it literally. I'm thinking the survivor will be wraith or spirit or some other killer, and the killer will be an evil yui or David or some other survivor. There's been a lot of talk in the archives about alternate dimensions with different versions of characters.
Really I will have to look I dont often listen to them
Given we've the last 2 characters were somewhat meh in reception and popularity, I believe the next character needs to be either non human unlicensed, or a licensed killer. Pretty sure 5th anniversary will be licensed so perhaps 19 will be unlicensed.
Hoping it's either Chucky or Pennywise
We know:
Has to be licensed - we have had two killers in a row who are original (blight and twins) so the chances of a licensed killer is high.
Has to be a very popular franchise - All the licensed killers we have received have been very well known and from a franchise (more than one film).
I have high hopes for either: Alien or predator
I'm putting my money down on Nemesis.
I dont think the Devs would go for an original chapter for their anniversary. If anything, the next chapter might be original.
Nemissis without a map seems wrong dont you think
I feel like ring girl could work I've never watched the movies so idk if she has like a specific killing home but if she dosent that may just be our possible killer
Yeah it would be weird but honestly I wouldn't even notice if there wasn't one. The only areas that could be used is Raccoon City and the lab. We already have a couple neighborhood maps and an underground lab lol.
I’ve wondered about the walking dead or resident evil as a possibility, but the main threat in those is slow moving zombies. I know, RE has a bunch of humans that become crazy weird zombie human monster bosses, or they have super powers, but they aren’t scary killers. They don’t have scary killer background stories. Whoever the killer is needs a back story that fits the killer MO.
Someone like Dracula could work, but I don’t know if he’s got the right feel for this game. You know who I just thought of that might be cool is Scarecrow from Batman. But I doubt they could make hallucinations much better than the doctor’s so... to settle it all, it should be a werewolf killer, but what license?