Traitor Survivors
I’m sure everyone has experienced this at least once. A fellow survivor leads the killer to you to take or points to where you’re hiding. So aggravating. Just had two survivors team up with the killer and down me and another survivor, then the killer let them live. I had done multiple hook saves, and completed two gens so I wasn’t a hiding coward survivor. My teammates just go toxic out of nowhere. They even pointed and laughed as I got hooked and left. I wish there was something the devs could do against these traitors. Maybe lose points or something idk. What is everyone else’s story regarding traitor teammates?
Comments
Had a game today where during my first chase some Dwight was sandbagging me, I just DCd and hopefully got him killed cause the killer didn’t have to stop to hook me. Didn’t stay to watch though.
I hope you reported them.
Teaming with the Killer to gain an advantage or to grief is bannable, I believe.
Usually when I see stuff like this... I'll slaughter the ######### out of the guy trying to ruin the game, then yeet the would-be victim into the hatch, lol.
I reported under unsportsmanlike conduct. They were PC players. I’m console. I doubt the devs will do anything about them. Those report buttons are just for show.
Oddly enough the traitor survivor in my match was a Dwight too. Are Dwights just used by traitors lol.
I was able to message the killer on PSN asking what the hell was that. And he said they “booped the snoot so they live.” God memelords.
Did they crouch and repeatedly growl as Piggy?
The devs absolutely will act on the reports HOWEVER most reports have to get dismissed because you NEED video proof of that infraction in question. If you don't have video of them taking the bannable actions, you have no proof. If you wanna nail those players, you need to record.
Yes. Yes they did.
How do I send the recording through PSN?
I honestly don't know. You might have to google it, or maybe a more experienced player on this forum can tell you. I'm just repeating what a mod once said that I was paying attention to. In a game where angry people will say all sorts of things out of anger they cannot take a basic claim as evidence of an infraction or we'd lose half the player base.
It would be nice if the devs would make a better reporting system that allows us to mention specific behavior in a game for other survivors. should be able to highlight with a check Mark system the things they did in game.
Intentional sandbagging
Working with killer
DC’ing
When a person’s account starts to show a pattern of abuse, then the devs can restrict their account for a day, and then a week, and then a month, and then permaban.
Well now you know the signal for "BOOP IT!!! BOOP IT NOW!!!"