Am I the only one?
Who thinking new DS should be a basekit for Survivors (even increase the stun time to 7sec) to get rid of tunneling?
The new UI gives player hooked count for Survivor but not for Killer, because they're afraid Killer would tunnel 2 hooks Survivor. Its never a problems for a tunneler.
Comments
Personally I think noed should be basekit (increase the amount of totems aswell)
OoO should be basekit
Sure as long as we're making a Christmas list I want blood warden base kit.
In fact, I prefer facing Noed Killers than Ruin undying. I dont mind if die, I mind the fun in game.
Increase Gen time doesnt fun. Run for my life finding Noed is much more fun.
As Killer, I do use Noed, never use Ruin
Umm no? That seems like way too much power to give survivors for free.
Base kit Kindred on the other hand would be a good change. It'll help bridge the gap between solo and SWF teams. That said, do not include killer aura reading. Give that effect to some other survivor perk that needs a buff.
yeah, and survivors should have we'll make it, sprint burst, spine chill, OoO, base kit too....oh and Borrowed time and deliverance.....and.....
If we are doing that then Bbq, Noed, etc etc will have to become basekit as well...you see the problem here right? I am trying to be nice and explain how much that would break the game but I mean oof I can only hold back the sarcasm so much.
As Mr. Holdout said Basekit Kindred is a better idea. And it's something the game has needed every since SWF was a thing.
Basekit DS (especially the current one) would be too much for most killers. That's 3-4 free extra chases for the Survivors every game. Some other changes to the base mechanics should be done to heavily penalize tunneling. A severely nerfed version of DS would work but not the current iteration.
In end game, where there is nothing else to do but unhook, it can be a pain. But for me the new DS is healthy where they cant do Gen while DS still on.
DS is to counter tunneling. Tunneling isnt a power or perk that player can 'counter'. Its a play style. For me, tunneler should not get 'rewarded' by survivors forced to use DS.
People here are misunderstood me as "survivor main" wanting survivor buffed. But not, Gen rush, tunneling, camping are the game problems. Having reworked DS as basekit directly fix tunneling.
I put fun over win. Of course my fun over others. But doesnt mean I give people miserable games as a way to have fun.