If you kinda think about it.....
If you perform an action slower you'll get more bloodpoints because you've been doing that specific action,, like repairing, for longer so the game rewards you for that. Basically the slower your actions are, the most bloddpoints you'll obtain.
Comments
Extra co-op bloodpoints are a compensation for playing suboptimally and prolonging the game. If it was made vice versa as you suggest and newbie killers faced people consistently soloing gens (which they can't quite stop), such an experience would discourage them from playing killer role, I suppose.
I don't suggest, I made a guess cuz I don't know if this is actually how it works
you gain 1250 for a gen no matter how long it takes to get it done (unless you're co-oping the gen)...(or perform great skill checks/have Steak Out)
I think you actually make the same no matter how long it takes ;(
but hey more time for skillchecks, soooo kinda more bps?
Oh really? Thanks
Does it count for healing or coop actions tho?
If i'm not mistaken you get bloodpoints per charge you do.
So doing actions slower with thanaphobia for example will slower the rate at wich you get bloodpoints.
While letting a gen regress with ruin and then start fixing it again will give you more bp
Not sure so don't quote me on it but i suspect that's how it works