Nurse Blink Area - Mount Ormond Resort *FIXED 4.5.0*

20210206132633_1.jpg

Unable to blink on 2nd floor balcony. If there is ground below you will land there.

https://youtu.be/N71KHFZrH1c

Area is from the staircase to the opposite end, the two edges I hit in the video.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just to add a bit of info, as I was testing the very same spot in KYF lobby about a week ago:

    The 2nd floor area around building's corner is also bugged and you can only blink there from further away; if you try to blink up from a close distance, you remain on the first floor.

    This is significantly less annoying than complete dead zone OP talks about, though.

  • I've seen this happen to a killer in a public match just yesterday--they couldn't chase the David properly around the building because it kept dropping them in odd places--most notably was when they fully charged towards the second floor, then proceeded to move two meters forward instead.