Do you own any props from horror/slasher movies?
Now I what I mean is that do you own anything from that movie. here an example I own Ghostface's knife, not the one used in a movie but an identical knife ( thee Buck 119 hunting knife), or a slasher mask of any kind?
Comments
I have a replica of Freddy Krueger's glove, and I absolutely love it. I mean, ever since I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street I can't get enough of Freddy. It is not hard to guess that he is also my main killer.
Thats understandable, it it like an actual weapon or just a toy replica
I have a poster of Freddy.
Same except it is the new Freddy sadly
Oof, Jackie's Freddy had nothing on Robert's.
I have all the masks that Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers use, I use them at times to play pranks on Halloween and also when I go camping. For me these masks are the relics of my 2 favorite killers, Jason and Michael <3
Thats cool, getting a Jason Mask is on my to buy list
I have a Nightmare on Elm Street coffee mug that I take to work everyday matter fact I'll show you a picture if it's been cleaned LOL
Just a toy replica, but I will get a better one eventually.