It was hard to pick between Oni & PPhead since both killers are swole af.
Though, I'd say Oni takes the cake because I mean.. look at him. He'd crush you like a tin can, especially in Blood Fury. PPhead is just thicc. Case closed.
I think it'd be a close one between Oni and Pyramid Head IF PH could lift without his... Pyramid of a head... I think the main difference (other than the massive steel head) between the two is that PH looks more like an all-around athlete (and a BIG one at that), while Oni looks like he's spent more time around weights than any other means of exercise. Plus Oni looks like he's on a lot more PED's than PH and that'll more often than not make a pretty big difference lol
But, having spent around three years powerlifting I've seen a lot of people lift a lot more than they look like they should lol. I wouldn't put it past Trapper to be strong as absolute sh*t either. Blight has a pretty bad hunchback that I believe would put him at a big disadvantage from an anatomical standpoint (same with PH's head).
Man, just look how he picks up survivors, just grabs you by the butt with one hand without making a pause to lift you, and he throws you on hook like a little piece of s*** xD
Man, just look how he picks up survivors, just grabs you by the butt with one hand without making a pause to lift you, and he throws you on hook like a little piece of s*** xD
I always thought Blight could have a successful basketball career with huge hands like that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's a mountain of muscles, what's there to explain?
It was hard to pick between Oni & PPhead since both killers are swole af.
Though, I'd say Oni takes the cake because I mean.. look at him. He'd crush you like a tin can, especially in Blood Fury. PPhead is just thicc. Case closed.
Oni might have the muscles, but Pyramid Head carries the weight of many sins with such ease
Oni looks like he's the strongest physically. But I could be wrong.
Oni looks and is strong but I feel like PH would just be super strong even if he doesn't look like it.
Huntress.
I think it'd be a close one between Oni and Pyramid Head IF PH could lift without his... Pyramid of a head... I think the main difference (other than the massive steel head) between the two is that PH looks more like an all-around athlete (and a BIG one at that), while Oni looks like he's spent more time around weights than any other means of exercise. Plus Oni looks like he's on a lot more PED's than PH and that'll more often than not make a pretty big difference lol
But, having spent around three years powerlifting I've seen a lot of people lift a lot more than they look like they should lol. I wouldn't put it past Trapper to be strong as absolute sh*t either. Blight has a pretty bad hunchback that I believe would put him at a big disadvantage from an anatomical standpoint (same with PH's head).
Sorry if I got too in-depth with that lol
Look at those arms. Look at those muscles.
There is no contest, come on guys
Man, just look how he picks up survivors, just grabs you by the butt with one hand without making a pause to lift you, and he throws you on hook like a little piece of s*** xD
Did y'all not see the video where Michael tries to carry Pyramid Head's knife? Pyramid Head is packing some serious strength.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaf6DdhXoh0Skip to 5:40 to see.
I always thought Blight could have a successful basketball career with huge hands like that.