So is patch 2.2.1 coming to Xbox?

I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

Thanks

Comments

  • I was about to post about this as well. I was hoping the Hotfix was out on Xbox already so I can actually play as Huntress again but seems we have to wait longer for some reason. 
  • I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

    Thanks

    ... is this a joke thread?

  • Lowbei said:

    I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

    Thanks

    ... is this a joke thread?

    No... why would it be a joke? I just want to know why it’s not on Xbox too
  • Lowbei said:

    I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

    Thanks

    ... is this a joke thread?

    No... why would it be a joke? I just want to know why it’s not on Xbox too
    because pc is the primary system and you will have to wait until the 3rd party systems get the update, cuz logic.
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

    I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

    Thanks

    ... is this a joke thread?

    No... why would it be a joke? I just want to know why it’s not on Xbox too
    because pc is the primary system and you will have to wait until the 3rd party systems get the update, cuz logic.
    PS4 is a 3rd party system and already has it... great logic you have 
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

    I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

    Thanks

    ... is this a joke thread?

    No... why would it be a joke? I just want to know why it’s not on Xbox too
    because pc is the primary system and you will have to wait until the 3rd party systems get the update, cuz logic.
    PS4 is a 3rd party system and already has it... great logic you have 
    so you are just salty that the other 3rd party system got it before yours. gotcha.
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

    I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

    Thanks

    ... is this a joke thread?

    No... why would it be a joke? I just want to know why it’s not on Xbox too
    because pc is the primary system and you will have to wait until the 3rd party systems get the update, cuz logic.
    PS4 is a 3rd party system and already has it... great logic you have 
    so you are just salty that the other 3rd party system got it before yours. gotcha.
    No... I just want an answer to when it is projected to come. That’s not saltiness. I just joined this forum and I already can tell you’re annoying af lol.
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

    I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

    Thanks

    ... is this a joke thread?

    No... why would it be a joke? I just want to know why it’s not on Xbox too
    because pc is the primary system and you will have to wait until the 3rd party systems get the update, cuz logic.
    PS4 is a 3rd party system and already has it... great logic you have 
    so you are just salty that the other 3rd party system got it before yours. gotcha.
    No... I just want an answer to when it is projected to come. That’s not saltiness. I just joined this forum and I already can tell you’re annoying af lol.
    its projected “soon”

    hope that clears it up
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

    I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

    Thanks

    ... is this a joke thread?

    No... why would it be a joke? I just want to know why it’s not on Xbox too
    because pc is the primary system and you will have to wait until the 3rd party systems get the update, cuz logic.
    PS4 is a 3rd party system and already has it... great logic you have 
    so you are just salty that the other 3rd party system got it before yours. gotcha.
    No... I just want an answer to when it is projected to come. That’s not saltiness. I just joined this forum and I already can tell you’re annoying af lol.
    he is the community troll just report him
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

    I noticed it’s on PS4 and PC but haven’t seen anything about it coming to Xbox? I tried finding info about when or if it’s coming but couldn’t find anything. Anyone know?

    Thanks

    ... is this a joke thread?

    No... why would it be a joke? I just want to know why it’s not on Xbox too
    because pc is the primary system and you will have to wait until the 3rd party systems get the update, cuz logic.
    PS4 is a 3rd party system and already has it... great logic you have 
    so you are just salty that the other 3rd party system got it before yours. gotcha.
    No... I just want an answer to when it is projected to come. That’s not saltiness. I just joined this forum and I already can tell you’re annoying af lol.
    If this forum had a training course, “Ignore Lowbei because he’s a small time troll” would be one of the bullet points.
  • Also on XBox and wondering about the hotfix. Feelsbad.

  • The update just came up for me on Xbox One 
  • What does the hotfix fix. Can someone tell me or link me to where it says it.
  • @ProfoundEnding It reverted the change to Huntress Hatchets and buffed the Spirit by reducing the cooldown to 15 seconds from 20. It fixed the clowns speed bug, a devour hope bug that made it build tokens whenever a survivor pressed the unhook button and fixed a bug that made pallets push killers away instead of stunning them. Also Spirit is no longer insta blinded 
  • What does the hotfix fix. Can someone tell me or link me to where it says it.
    There’s a folder for patch notes on the main page of these forums too, for future reference :-)
  • you can always buy a pc if its that bad