We should be able to read archive lore when waiting in the lobby
Since survivor queues are so long at least let me read the archives while I wait. I don’t really read these because I want to do something in game but this would give me time to read them over
Comments
100% agree!
I would love this. I always want to read the lore but end up not doing so because when I'm in the game I'd rather be playing it. Given how long the queues can get, this would be awesome.
And go to the store, select archive challenge... They are missing on a lot of sales for not being able to buy when waiting.
This.
dang the ds change didn't free your queue times even a few minutes at least? I expected up to about 5 minutes roughly to be shaved off by tonight. as long as people still bothered to check the updates on this game who lefta lready.
No matter what they do survivor queues will be long
Would be a pretty cool change, I second this
Pretty sure this is the first good suggestion I’ve read on this forum
This is actually a great idea.
and yeah this is a good idea of course
This would be nice cuz I have had to unready my team a few times because I needed to select a new rift challenge lol. They were not happy to restart the que.