Pyramid Head's cage spawns need to be fixed
I just started getting the feel of Pyramid Head, because previously I sucked with him, and I noticed a glaring issue of his. His cages literally act as a survivor sided mechanic sometimes. They teleport right next to someone on a gen, or right next to a 99'd exit gate. I think they should spawn a set distance from another survivor, so it's not an instant unhook, and they actually have to do work and move some distance to get their teammate. Just a suggestion.
Comments
That is the downside to caging, its a tactical descision. Sometimes you're just better off hooking them instead, especially if no one else is around you.
On every map there are four "corners" even though they aren't always corner, four points of an circle/diamond
The cages spawn in the radius of these points in a set location (at the one as far as possible from PH), I recommend you learn the locations of the cages on each map to make the decision which is smartest on the spot otherwise it's a guessing game, which the killer shouldn't be relying on. I personally save torment for quick moris in most instances anyway, makes snowballing ten times easier
I mean that's part of Pyramid Head's learning curve, deciding whether to cage or hook. If you help the survivors by caging them across the map, then you should have hooked them instead.