Many spirits on PS4?
Been playing survivor the last couple of nights and not see one!
Very disappointed.
Been playing survivor the last couple of nights and not see one!
Very disappointed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see her at least 3 times a night when I play on PS4.
You must be very unlucky.
They are becoming rarer on PC too.
The spirit hype slowly dies and killers rotate back to the viable killers
Sounds like I am just unlucky - what rank are you playing? I must admit I have let my rank slide on survivor recently. Maybe the more casual end of the player base don't buy as much DLC....
Nowhere near as many as clown and pig when they released
Out of the 100+ matches played since her release I'd say she is very rare to see. I know during the BP weekend it was mostly Doctor (understandably) but even now I've only played against her a handful of times.
Clown was the same way with me. I rarely saw him during release and see him even less so now.
I haven't played since the vent ended. I will be curious to see how many tonight when i play. Before this i want to say it was 1/2 to 3/4 of the games i was playing and this was against purple and red ranks.
I play her at rank 1, but yeah, don't see much as survivor
shes #########... but really fun to me ill keep playing her every now and then
I'm rank 1 and I play her all the freaking time. She is my second favorite killer. right behind the Pig
You don't see a lot of dlc on ps4