Anyone found the golden toolbox in the new map??

I just fount it, what could this golden toolbox mean? :sweat:

Comments

  • Maybe it's Vigo's toolbox?

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:
    I just fount it, what could this golden toolbox mean? :sweat:

    They have a golden toolbox in every map. They mean nothing and are simply a fun "try and find me" easter egg hunt.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:
    I just fount it, what could this golden toolbox mean? :sweat:

    They have a golden toolbox in every map. They mean nothing and are simply a fun "try and find me" easter egg hunt.

    pic plz

  • the golden toolboxes does Gens less than 10 seconds the lore is that the Entity has two halfs . one made a golden toolbox to help survivors but the evil half took it
  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @MegaWaffle said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:
    I just fount it, what could this golden toolbox mean? :sweat:

    They have a golden toolbox in every map. They mean nothing and are simply a fun "try and find me" easter egg hunt.

    pic plz

    Nothing I have to provide but many YouTubers such as PaulieEster have made videos showing all the locations.

  • I guess I’m just not that attentive at all because I’ve been playing this game for 11 months and not once have I heard of or seen a golden toolbox...
  • I guess I’m just not that attentive at all because I’ve been playing this game for 11 months and not once have I heard of or seen a golden toolbox...
    The one in Haddonfield is so obvious! Are you sure you haven't seen one? 
  • @CodyJia said:
    PinkEricka said:

    I guess I’m just not that attentive at all because I’ve been playing this game for 11 months and not once have I heard of or seen a golden toolbox...

    The one in Haddonfield is so obvious! Are you sure you haven't seen one? 

    Yeah by the literal real life jungle gym underneath the picnic table.

  • i think i saw it on a video i only played the new map once since it came out

  • I tried to pick that Haddonfield one up so many times when I first started playing lol. Didn’t realize it was an Easter egg at first.

    But the temptation is always there still. That toolbox has got to be God tier. I want it. 
  • I finally remembered to take a screenie of it.

  • Under the Yamaoka Estate house i'm pretty sure. Just before you go up the first set of stairs, it's under the porch thing.

  • I found it, finally!
  • CodyJia said:
    I guess I’m just not that attentive at all because I’ve been playing this game for 11 months and not once have I heard of or seen a golden toolbox...
    The one in Haddonfield is so obvious! Are you sure you haven't seen one? 
    @CodyJia Are you talking about the golden toolbox under the bench? Btw, if you’re using a mobile device, when you quote make you @/me or else I won’t get the notification.
  • CodyJia said:
    I guess I’m just not that attentive at all because I’ve been playing this game for 11 months and not once have I heard of or seen a golden toolbox...
    The one in Haddonfield is so obvious! Are you sure you haven't seen one? 
    @CodyJia Are you talking about the golden toolbox under the bench? Btw, if you’re using a mobile device, when you quote make you @/me or else I won’t get the notification.
    @PinkEricka yes! That one. It's the golden toolbox.