DS + Object change feedback
The perk seems just a little weak since it only activates if the killer has something that allows aura reading, but it is still a great change, same for DS.
Thank you very much for allowing us to see what you so far so we could voice our opinions, please do this more often.
The perk changes were amazing, thank you.
Comments
it activates every 40 seconds for 3 seconds.
pretty sure when your aura is revealed you see the killers aura for the same duration i don't think that affects its cooldown.
i mean i would rather have this than that OP sweat squad clutch, this also is awful against stealth killers which is great!
Oh shoot nvm I forgot it automatically does that it lol I guess it is fine then. Although this completely leaves you very vulnerable.
Ok I'm going to be real if you nerf ds for the fourth time and I read,what it does its completely useless now if that deactivates it if you do anything up the time then and also if you nerf it and its useless I'm being fr your not only going to lose me your going to lose alot of surviour mains ds is fine the way it is so please don't ruin the game and don't nerf ds
Sounds like a survivor que update to me then :P
Not sure how it is useless now if it is an anti-tunnel perk. What it seems like you want is for it to offer a full minute of protection while you do a generator or heal while the killer can do nothing.
Bye, no one will miss a person who needs DS as a crutch and can't play good enough without it.