Does DS now work twice?
It has a lot of deactivation conditions so it works twice now? Since you can be tunneled twice. I didn't watch the stream so I don't know the details.
It has a lot of deactivation conditions so it works twice now? Since you can be tunneled twice. I didn't watch the stream so I don't know the details.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No just once
No.
It always did just of you didn't attempt to hit it it would save it
It has the same wording so no.
You have an activation window of 60s from when you are unhooked. During this window if you are picked up by the killer you can use DS to escape. Doing any action that progresses the game will void this window.
If you successfully use DS to stun the killer or try and miss the skill check, DS is deactivate the remainer of the trial.
Not attempting the skill check and letting it go full circle preserves DS for the next time you are unhooked.
Imagine
It should at this point.