Our Favourite Slicers N Dicers, Who's Innocent And Whos Guilty?

So after reading a post from @Dabihwow about the Clown and his personality it got me thinking, Despite Clown(Obvious Evil [BAD WORD]) just how many of the killers are willing to torture and kill, and which are hesitant.

The people I'm not sure about the most are Blight, Hag and Joey from the Legion


Game Time!


Pick any killers you'd like and say if you think they're "Innocent" or "Guilty" Innocent being for those that are being manipulated or "Forced" to kill. Guilty being those that enjoy it and love carrying out the dirty work. Try and give a reason why you believe so, Aim to come up with a unique one!


Feel free to use Perks/Cosmetics or even your own Detective's hunch(Wink) to draw your conclusion.


Example: Susie and Trapper may be considered "Innocent" by some as trapper was tortured in to killing by the entity and Susie by her best friends.

Deathslinger could be considered guilty for the facial hair alone, but also because his backstory reveals from a young age he had a dark mind, he was planning on inventibg a device that ripped eyes from they're sockets.


Maybe you see it from a different angle? Could everyone be innocent? Or Everyone be Guilty?


I know this is kind of a weird topic as some of these killers have already been revealed, but who knows maybe someone thinks otherwise... I think a good conversation may just spark somewhere! I look forward to hearing what you guys think

Comments

  • I don't think Trapper is a sea-monster tho

  • @UrbanEvasionuser said:

    Trapper- Sort of Innocent

    Wraith- Innocent

    Hillbilly- Innocent

    Nurse- Guilty as hell

    Michael- Guilty

    Hag- Sort of Innocent

    Doctor- Guilty as hell

    Huntress- Guilty

    Bubba- Guilty as hell

    Freddy- Guilty

    Amanda- Guilty as hell

    Clown- Guilty

    Spirit-Innocent

    F.J.S.J- Guilty

    Plague- Innocent

    Danny- Guilty

    Demogorgon-Guilty

    Oni- Guilty as hell

    Deathslinger- Guilty

    P.H- Guilty

    Blight-Sort of Innocent

    Twins- Sort of Innocent

    Nurse is only sort of guilty, she lost her mind and tried to help them by doing what she thought was right.

    PH - A lot can be argued about him, but he is a manifestation of guilt and sadness and desire and is no better than an animal in human form, we don't hunt the lion because it kills the gazelle do we?

    Blight - I refuse to believe he isn't innocent I love him too much idc what people say.

    Twins - I honestly think they are completely innocent, yes they killed but only in self defence because they were being constantly hunted, wouldn't you protect yourself and your brother whomst was attached to you from the people who killed your own mother?

  • Booba said sth like: "you dont have to enjoy killing. Some things are just have to be done."

    Innocent (?)

    No, i didnt watch his movie and know nothing about him.

    PHub tortures people. Guilty and toxic.

    Hag... As a kid she was tortured actually, slaved, but now shes a cannibal so MEH

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Oni is definitely guilty. He killed a lot of people simple for calling him names or for proclaiming to be samurais. His addon Akito's Crutch implies he killed a little girl and her family just because his son had hurt himself playing with her.

    I love that badass japanese demon.

    "He's horrible. I love it."

  • Innocent - Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Spirit, Plague, Twins

    A little Evil - Trapper, Hillbilly, Huntress, Cannibal, Deathslinger, Blight

    EVIL - Myers, Doctor, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Legion, Ghostface, Demogorgon, Oni, Pyramid

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    Innocent - Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Spirit, Plague, Twins

    A little Evil - Trapper, Hillbilly, Huntress, Cannibal, Deathslinger, Blight

    EVIL - Myers, Doctor, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Legion, Ghostface, Demogorgon, Oni, Pyramid

    I wouldn’t say demogorgon is evil as it’s just an animal with no malicious desires

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    Innocent - Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Spirit, Plague, Twins

    A little Evil - Trapper, Hillbilly, Huntress, Cannibal, Deathslinger, Blight

    EVIL - Myers, Doctor, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Legion, Ghostface, Demogorgon, Oni, Pyramid

    Also pyramid is totally innocent, his goal is only to punish the guilty and in a lore aspect is there to punish the entity by taking away sacrifices via final judgment

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1915991#Comment_1915991

    That's because her friends forced her to be, Julie is the most psychotic of the bunch, next to Frank. Susie was that girl who wanted to fit in, in tome 3 cutscene for Legion shes in the background cowering at what shes watching, in the lore she barely took a jab at the body of the Janitor

    While she was pressured into doing it she wasn’t held at knifepoint or forced against her will, if you read the lore from the lunar new year cosmetics it shows her malice better

  • @JustZed32 said:

    Booba said sth like: "you dont have to enjoy killing. Some things are just have to be done."

    Innocent (?)

    No, i didnt watch his movie and know nothing about him.

    PHub tortures people. Guilty and toxic.

    Hag... As a kid she was tortured actually, slaved, but now shes a cannibal so MEH

    Actually, it wasn't Bubba who said that. It was Drayton, his brother.

    "I just can't take no pleasure in killing. There's just some things you gotta do. Don't mean you have to like it." — Drayton Sawyer

  • @6yXJI0 said:

    Innocent - Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Spirit, Plague, Twins

    A little Evil - Trapper, Hillbilly, Huntress, Cannibal, Deathslinger, Blight

    EVIL - Myers, Doctor, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Legion, Ghostface, Demogorgon, Oni, Pyramid

    Am I remembering the story wrong or did nurse kill 50 people in an asylum and innocent ambulance drivers because being around insane people made her insane. Hardly innocent she is more like the oni killing people for what she thinks is the right reason but it very much isn't. Its like saying Jigsaw isn't guilty of murder because he killed people he thought deserved to die what gives him the right to judge?

  • @panernaners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1917965#Comment_1917965

    Am I remembering the story wrong or did nurse kill 50 people in an asylum and innocent ambulance drivers because being around insane people made her insane. Hardly innocent she is more like the oni killing people for what she thinks is the right reason but it very much isn't

    Im pretty sure that insanity came from an Entity.

  • I think the entity might have started it but she had the idea to do what she did bubbling up inside her before the entity. I think this line shows what I'm talking "She did what she felt was necessary." It says what she felt necessary meaning this idea came from her or at least that she was willing to do it. I'm not denning that she was manipulated but hillbilly and leather face seem much more innocent than she does.

1 2 ›