Should Midwich get a rework.
Yeah I think so but what do you think?
Yeah I think so but what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For some reason I though you meant the indoor hospital level, so I voted wrong.
The map is a little small for the few decent pallets there are, making it too killer sided. Either needs to be made a little bigger or have more pallets.
It's faithful to silent hill, but faithfulness doesn't translate well to something different. It's long, empty hallways and it's winding classrooms don't translate well to a asymmetrical horror game.
It's not killer sided, it's not survivor sided, it's luck sided.
Just one word: object sniping across the map
"Yes" is probably the right answer but I love it so much how it is right now. I think that if the OoO nerf makes it into the game, it will be fine though.
It's my fav map as survivor so definitly a No for me ^^ but i understand the majority would love to see it get more balanced kinda like Lery's is now.
That's five words.
You're right, but the concept behind it is still correct
I bet it will look the same as the trailer and the breakable doors will be in the same position, so I am not surprised to see its change but I would still love to see it and with a little more lighting.
I don't really like the map. Besides being confusing, but that is at least ok, I have a hard time finding gens sometimes. I wish it would get a similiar treatment as the hospital and there would be some kind of sign at the doors of the classrooms with gens inside.
I actually think it's a bit surv sided.
It just takes a lot of time getting used to and can be overwhelming if just spawn there the first time.
Also I think the door at the counter vault should be the model for all breakable doors:
Invest time to completly disable a chasebreaker, instead of having to break multiple doors so the survs don't get free infintes.
It is incredibly boring for each side to play on.