Perk meta concept: Following fate

the entity has gave you a second chance at survival, will you escape with the odds

Every 30/25/20 seconds while in a chance, you gain a token. Each token is worth 1% haste

If you have a token and the killer stops following midway through the second, the second token timer will go down every second.

This perk can stack up to 5 times.

" Vigo, you were a wise teacher but now I must set my own path, a path down a road which you thought was impossible". ~ Survivors

Comments

  • Interesting idea, i like perks that passively do stuff whiles they play well. Not sure if this would be to good or too bad tho

  • @DontNerf said:

    Interesting idea, i like perks that passively do stuff whiles they play well. Not sure if this would be to good or too bad tho

    I thought of the timer ticking down just after the idea, it would be too OP if I didn't. If the killer chases you for 100 seconds (1 min, 40 seconds) then I think a 5% permanent haste is fair. I am a survivor main so I might need conformation of a killer main.

  • Interesting concept, doesn't sound that bad on the paper, but I would fear that it would be on some maps or in good hands OP or useless.

    It's dangerous to give Survivors bonus movement speed just for being in a long chase. By that time you got 5 stacks, killer allready lost a huge time chasing one person.

  • @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1913685#Comment_1913685

    I thought of the timer ticking down just after the idea, it would be too OP if I didn't. If the killer chases you for 100 seconds (1 min, 40 seconds) then I think a 5% permanent haste is fair. I am a survivor main so I might need conformation of a killer main.

    I dont see any issue, it could be pretty damn could plus it rewards for long chases so i think its a good idea

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Interesting concept, doesn't sound that bad on the paper, but I would fear that it would be on some maps or in good hands OP or useless.

    It's dangerous to give Survivors bonus movement speed just for being in a long chase. By that time you got 5 stacks, killer allready lost a huge time chasing one person.

    5 stacks might be a bit much so I might nerf it to 4 or 3 but also reduce the time it take to get a token, just want a fun perk.

  • Personally I have been advocating for a perk that rewards you for running the killer for x amount of time.

    I actually thought this is how DS should have worked in a way, for those instances where you have practically been chased the entire match.

    I think to balance your idea more, I would make it so you aren’t allowed to drop pallets, or at least limit them, because depending on the set up multiple pallets being present would almost make it less rewarding. I know it’s kind of a hard thing to balance because you also have areas where pallets are so unsafe they don’t really make a difference.