is desperate measures working on yourself ?
Increases Healing and Unhooking speeds by 10/12/14 % for each injured, hooked or dying Survivor.
is it working on yourself? with an item or self care? since other perks have mostly a different description like "increases healing efficency or something
Comments
Yes, it does increase healing speed for yourself as well.
Thanks!
Correct.
I like running Botany Knowledge, Self Care, Desperate Measures, and a medkit so I don’t need to rely on others when I’m injured. Super fast self heals.
Haha, I love that build. Slap on some healing speed addons and you can heal mid-chase lol
yeah i was trying that build out.. self care, botany, desperate and the other felix perk what recharges your item lol
Yeah, one of my favourite perks lol!
Desperate, Botany, Built to Last and Self Care with a kitted out asf medkit and you're basically a five hit down if you heal quickly mid chase
Honestly I just use Desperate Measures for healing other and then just let them group heal me.