How do u beat the glitched bug known as Six Feet Under
I kept trying to do it since nobody is dcing in my lobbies. but everytime i do its not working. what am i doing wrong??
I kept trying to do it since nobody is dcing in my lobbies. but everytime i do its not working. what am i doing wrong??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
please i need help. its been so frustrating and annoying to do since i keep hooking survivors in basement
The Rift challenge?
It's completely bugged - doesn't work.
what do u mean it doesn't work!? i been trying this for two days. oh my god man i was wasting add-ons cause of this. why dont the devs do something about this?
The devs aren't known for quick fixes, sorry man.
I can't progress through the Rift either rn because of this.
its alright ig.. this bums me out cause i wasted two days of my free-time on this stupid ass game
Basememt challenges are bugged and only working on midwich and dead dawg saloon
Lmao what, is that for real?
Yep there may be other ones but i heard about those 2 and confirmed they do work
...
It's basically the only killer rift item I have left. I think I might literally have snapped the disc in two (figuratively cause it's a digital download) if after all this time of trying to get that challenge done, I'd have found out it was bugged and it didn't count...
THANK U I ######### LOVE YOU OMG. wait the dead dawg saloon how do u get the item or map add on or is it like a random choice
Map Offerings are all RNG in the blood web. It's a noose rope.
ok thnk u so much!