Fellow Playstation gamers!
Go to wrapup.playstation.com to see how many hours you played DBD in 2020.
640 hours here. That's almost an entire month... Oof
Tagged:
Trusted
Go to wrapup.playstation.com to see how many hours you played DBD in 2020.
640 hours here. That's almost an entire month... Oof
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh and on the PS4 there's no way to track stats like that. If pc, Xbox and switch players are wondering why I'd post this
Darn, you made me check how much timeI have in this game.
84 days. Yikes.
Yeah it's a scary thought lol
Still not higher than my Overwatch, TF2 or Empire: Total War playtime 😅
I have 607 hours for 2020
I been playing a lot of resistance last year as well otherwise it probably would be more hours.
Damn, only 143 hours. Well, that's what happens when you have 2 little kids and don't have time to do more than a daily or two at a time
1532 hours!!!
Well that's life in a pandemic.
Since the release of the ps5 you can see the hours of all your ps4 games. It shows all hours since ps4 release. (Its a website)
This was a post from FreakPrince (I have no idea how i quote comments from another thread):
Use this website: https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/FreakPrince_/
You’re welcome :)
Thank yoooooouuu
Thank you! I totally didn't think they'd do one this year.
I played DBD for 1793 hours in 2020. 2019 was 885.
It started playing last year... so 477 hours so far. But I was so sure I had more than that? But probably because I still have hours from steam.
Thanks for the link
697 in 2020. Wish it would tell me how many more I had before and since.
Jeez, I have 1098 hours playtime this year. I'm genuinely surprised by mine so when I see others with more than that I just think "damn".
But hey, thanks for making this post! Had no idea about the wrap-up & I love the theme that Playstation gives you. Cheers!
367 hours for 2020. Probably could have played more but eh.
This is both fascinating and scary lol
How many hours in lobbies though?
I don’t wanna talk about it
I thought I had given up on life at 797 hours. I might have 10 hours so far this year.
747 hours. You can also use the time tracker bots that one dude on reddit made to keep track of hours, play sessions and such.