All swf need is each other:
Survivor with friends is so common now, even if they don't play "Toxic" it's still unfair. So I have "Fairly" made a change to survivor with friend action times.
- Two man swf , -10% action speed (Gens 80 < 88, Healing 16 < 17.6, Totem cleanse 14 < 15.4) .
- Two two man swf, -20 % action speed (Gens 80 < 96, Healing 16 < 19.2, Totem cleanse 14 < 16.8) .
- Three man swf, -20% action speed (Gens 80 < 96, Healing 16 < 19.2, Totem cleanse 14 < 16.8) .
- Four man swf, -30% action speed (Gens 80 < 104, Healing 16 < 20.8, Totem cleanse 14 < 18.2) .
I'm trying my hardest to actually "balance" the game, it's been 4 years and swf and camping killers are unfair, I've also thought of a camping change but unfortunately you can't stop camping but I'll do my best.
Comments
Most swf aren't even that good, I haven't seen a sweat squad in a couple hundred hours now
Maybe just give the killer bonus bp for playing against a swf, while also giving some bonus to survivors that way there is more swf and more bp for everyone
example
2 man swf, 50% bonus bp for the killer, 25% bonus bp for the survivors
3 man swf, 75% bonus bp for killer, 30% bonus for survivors
4 man swf, 100% and 40%
2 man swf and 2 man swf 100% and 25%
The devs aren't going to punish people just because they are playing with their friends. Amazing we still get threads like this, particularly when killer is in the strongest state it's ever been.
Buff solo queue instead.
No you don't understand, if they buffed solo then the game will fall apart, even more than now. The killers aren't strong, that's what you don't seem to get. Your on about "solo" queue which I understand isn't always the most fun cause I always get bad teammates lol but In a swf they are more efficient, most of them are toxic and it's just unbalanced. Sure, killers are strong when they play unfair but that is my point, killers shouldn't have to play unfair to get a win, Idc what you say next, whether you believe me or not....It's up to you.
they wont do that
what they need to do is restrict the meta aka DS and OoO.
simply making DS deactivate on gens would help a lot, the next best thing is something to slow the beginning of the game.
lol sorry I though you would just complain that I had an "Idea", like it's something rare ๐. You do have a point, OoO needs a cooldown and Ds needs to deactivate after you get a hook. I don't think the devs will ever nerf ds or OoO but It would be nice. As for a beginning, maybe add like 5 podiums which will grant bloodpoints, scaling from 5k to 50k.....That idea I just thought of LOL.
DS shouldn't deactivate upon hooking a different survivor since there are too many situations where you can tunnel by downing the unhooked before or after you hook another survivor, you could do this easily by camping since hitting the savior and downing him right after he unhooks is very common then you just go down the unhooked. As for OoO it simply needs a rework really it's simply too strong in a swf.
As for idea's im pretty serious when it comes to discussing balance, there are a lot that simply are not good but when i see a balanced one im pretty supportive of it. My main critics are is it balanced, realistic, and fair but a lot of ideas either fall at balanced or realistic.
for the podiums they are kinda similar to totems but obviously better in bp gain, this isn't a bad idea but it isn't one that affects balance that much since they can ignore them.
i hate that change because its screws over solo players if they get matched with SWF players dodging SWF players as survivor is harder than as killer.
In my opinion, I don't think it's SWF that's the problem. Four buddies logging on to chill and game isn't the problem with SWF. It's the sheer amount of free information they get.
So rather than nerfing SWF, how about we buff solo-q?