Do you feel that "Hatch offerings" are "good"?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only time I see them is when they're being abused by people with keys. Aside from that they're just a waste of Bp.
I like being able to know where the hatch is.
It depends if someone uses it on its own or with a key. If I see a p3 Claudette in the lobby with a key and then it shows up on the offering screen I already know where she's gonna be chilling all match.
I don't think they are "good", except maybe for a Challenge or something. I think the main reason you would run one is you are out of better offerings.
Not good, not bad either. It's a double-edged sword (Killer can use this knowledge too) and it may not spawn at all where it's supposed to.
Still better than mist or luck offerings.
In many situations, these addons helped me a lot!
The grind was already a pain; I wanted less garbage in the Bloodweb, not more.
Not really, they are just another thing to abuse in a SWF with keys.
No, They are just a waste of blood points. The only time I ever see survivors bring that offering is when one of them brings a key.
No, If they were secret, they might be useful. Otherwise just more common tier bloat. I'd rather use a brown point offering.
When I play killer I usually check the offerings when there's 1-2 people left just to make sure to check that spot.