Is this a survivor rulebook lol

  • 1. You can't tunnelling, even if there a swf.
  • 2. You can't camp, not even if all gens are done.
  • 3. You can't slug, not even for pressure.
  • 2. You can't chase the person who has just been unhooked, sike you can't chase at all.
  • 3. You can't run any hex perks not even if it's hex: the third seal.
  • 4. You can't play Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger, Freddy, lol you just can't play killer.
  • 5. You can't play like a try hard even if the survivors are good.
  • 6. Let a survivor finish there action, even if it's just started.
  • 7. Killers should let a survivor get a trap door even if they stayed in a locker all game.
  • 8. The devs should only buff survivor perks.
  • 9. Let survivors escape for free.

Comments

  • Well, I play Survivor and Killer equally and I can say I've had times when I've been playing both sides and there's been complaining. I could be solo queueing and the 3 man SWF I queued up with whines to the Killer that they didn't get given hatch and that they deserve the hatch despite dying. Then I'll have the same when I play Killer. The survivors will play well, so I start playing a little more "sweaty" and the moment I do that I'm "bad" because I had to slug and slugging is toxic. Seems like there's no winning with either side.

  • It's just the prologue.

  • Isn't this just a repost from a thread posted like an hour ago? We get it, survivor rule book funny, but can we please have some variety in posts?

  • This toxic killer doesnt even respect the 4%.

    BLOCKED ON MLGA.

  • @REL1_C said:

    • 1. You can't tunnelling, even if there a swf.
    • 2. You can't camp, not even if all gens are done.
    • 3. You can't slug, not even for pressure.
    • 2. You can't chase the person who has just been unhooked, sike you can't chase at all.
    • 3. You can't run any hex perks not even if it's hex: the third seal.
    • 4. You can't play Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger, Freddy, lol you just can't play killer.
    • 5. You can't play like a try hard even if the survivors are good.
    • 6. Let a survivor finish there action, even if it's just started.
    • 7. Killers should let a survivor get a trap door even if they stayed in a locker all game.
    • 8. The devs should only buff survivor perks.
    • 9. Let survivors escape for free.

    Yeah mostly

  • Saw a post on a facebook DBD page awhile ago that someone posted a video of them hooking the last survivor next to his buddy in the basement. Said survivor then yeets off the hook 3 seconds later, only to be shot midair by the Deathslinger. The comments section was LITTERED by people yelling camper...to the killer who had no one to chase no more, lol.

  • Looks like the cliff notes

  • @LordGlint said:

    Saw a post on a facebook DBD page awhile ago that someone posted a video of them hooking the last survivor next to his buddy in the basement. Said survivor then yeets off the hook 3 seconds later, only to be shot midair by the Deathslinger. The comments section was LITTERED by people yelling camper...to the killer who had no one to chase no more, lol.

    Yea, I don't complain about many things but that is quite unfair, you can actually shoot a survivor before they 4% lol, it's unfair but at the same time kinda balanced. They should remove 4% lol, Survivors get rewarded even if they do bad.

  • @Avilgus said:

    It's just the prologue.

    There is prologue 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, and were sill not to the main part of the rulebook yet.