Victorian Nurse Cosplay✨
I hope you like it!!!
I hope you like it!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it and i have to be honest if i saw you on the street one night and no one else was around i would sprint burst down the nearest alley and look for a pallet to use. Nice work.
That’s the greatest comment I’ve ever had😭💖
2 questions
1.Those orbs in the first picture, how did you make them?
2.How and why is this not a official cosmetic?
It is an official cosmetic
oh, still doesn't answer question 1 though
yeam im not op though photo editing is beyond me
Awesome, thanks
Everyone gangster till I hit you with Ds.
Jokes aside, you did a really good job.
*killer disconnects*
lol thanks💖
By the way, how do you see while wearing that?
Throughout the world, survivors DC in real life...
I can see all the black fibres of the cloth but It’s not that bad, I see pretty well.
Except in dark places, I’m literally blind there.
That's what I though, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks!
Very impressive. I like this a lot. Props on this amazing g aesthetic. Makes me want to do a cos as one of the killers now.