Weirdest Encounter?
For me, it was the time I was mistakened as a Claudette in a cornfield while playing pig.
Yes it really happened.
The man DC’d, flopped over dead in front of me after I turned around for him to discover that I was not, in fact, going to heal him.
Yes it really happened.
The man DC’d, flopped over dead in front of me after I turned around for him to discover that I was not, in fact, going to heal him.
Comments
Blew my mind
I haven't encountered anything too weird, claudette falling through the ceiling bug, that was pretty weird.
Got away alive both times this happened
Also, I once started opening a crate right next to Myers... It was in the cornfield and I only noticed him after starting the action. He didn't see me and just left
All other survivors except him immediatly DC'd. So we farmed some points and let him escape.
We figured it was a 3 SWF that really hated Wraith for some reason.
I have a video somewhere, but not sure where. Game starts and I see someone running across the map... "Hey Dwight, what you up to!?!" So I chased after him... it was Billy.
Good match though, she farmed with us all and then surprised us with NoED. She got her 4k, the little rascal.
I've still got to go with the Hillbilly that kept charging me with the Chainsaw only to miss every time.
It must have gone on for 5 minutes with him charging at me, me side stepping and him wizzing past.
At first I was doing desperate dodges but by the end I was perplexed as I just stood still and moved as he charged and he missed.
Then he was ultra salty in chat about me in post game chat so he wasn't messing around.
Surreal game.
Strangest encounter was the very first time I saw Moonwalking Myers.