I play Clown, so I'm bound to do better with other killers over him, however I find him extremely fun to play as and can still get a lot of 3ks and 4ks if I play well.
I’ve definitely put the most hours into Spirit. She’s my best killer and most fun killer. I also play a lot of Pig and Blight but not as much as Spirit.
I've been playing Blight since he released. He's by far the most fun killer for me, and also probably my strongest. I just hope they take his camera out of his pants soon.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Completely both, but doesn't doing your best contribute to the level of fun?
Definitely both. Something about Blight's manic playstyle speaks to me.
I play Clown, so I'm bound to do better with other killers over him, however I find him extremely fun to play as and can still get a lot of 3ks and 4ks if I play well.
Deathslinger. Combination of skill, efficiency and strength
Executioner. The sheer feeling of being an indomitable, punishing force is amazing.
I choose wrong,they are the Most Fun .
I main Ghostface but i play better as Hag
I’ve definitely put the most hours into Spirit. She’s my best killer and most fun killer. I also play a lot of Pig and Blight but not as much as Spirit.
I've been playing Blight since he released. He's by far the most fun killer for me, and also probably my strongest. I just hope they take his camera out of his pants soon.