Firecrackers

Will firecrackers come back in the Game?

Comments

  • @Stop_camping said:

    Will firecrackers come back in the Game?

    I hope so. But i also hope they aren't limited to that one map. ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • They are, but only as limited-time event items for some reason. I think it would be cool if they were a brown tier item that you could buy from the bloodweb for 1000 bloodpoints. We hardly ever see them in-game and I think it would be a neat little thing for newer players to use as a distraction.

  • I haven't been able to be around when firecrackers are around, but they look really cool. Saw a claudette use them the other night. I think it would be pretty neat to see them even as maybe a yellow rather than a brown if only to make them a bit more rare than that.

  • ######### firecrackers.

    I can't tell you how annoying it is when survivors call you over specifically to T-bag you at the gates.

  • They have addons in the files so why not? It will add a fun little item for survivors to play with and an item the killer can counter