Hook struggle?

Please devs, I request this one thing. Please make it where you don't have to spam Spacebar or X on the hook. Please make a new option in the settings to turn it off. I have died so many times on hook, true I might spam it a bit too fast but I hope I wont have to spam it at all.

  • In settings tab, it'll say "turn of hook struggle".
  • You can still use perks like "Deliverance" and "Attempt escape" by obviously clicking attempt escape button.
  • This wont make a big impact at all, it'll make you concentrate on what your teams doing, a good buff to solos.

Comments

  • They want you to feel the struggle.

  • People have been asking for this for ages. I think everyone but The Dev Team wants this change done...

  • @REL1_C said:

    Please devs, I request this one thing. Please make it where you don't have to spam Spacebar or X on the hook. Please make a new option in the settings to turn it off. I have died so many times on hook, true I might spam it a bit too fast but I hope I wont have to spam it at all.

    • In settings tab, it'll say "turn of hook struggle".
    • You can still use perks like "Deliverance" and "Attempt escape" by obviously clicking attempt escape button.
    • This wont make a big impact at all, it'll make you concentrate on what your teams doing, a good buff to solos.

    How do you escape with deliverance in the struggle phase? I've tried to figure that out but never used the perk often enough when it was charged in that phase to figure it out. I assumed if i didn't use it on first hook that was it for it.

  • No lol not what I meant, you cant use it in struggle phase but my point is that you can still do actions on a hook, just not spamming space.

  • Sometimes my fingers get weak and then it's a real struggle most time ending with my dead.