Solo is the worst

Comments

  • Okay.

    I still prefer to play solo.

  • Why? It’s aweful

  • Because that's how the game was designed. It's solo that I feel like a survivor. It's solo that the killer poses a threat. It is in solo that nothing is acquired, that everything can change from one second to another. It is in solo that I feel a certain pressure, a certain anguish. It's solo that being hurt or hung up scares me.

    Etc.

    In SWF, the game loses all its charm. It's too easy. Everything is already calculated. There is no longer any stake. What's more, I hate facing killer SWF. I am not a hypocrite, so I avoid reproducing what I dislike to others.

  • @Epsydra said:

    Because that's how the game was designed. It's solo that I feel like a survivor. It's solo that the killer poses a threat. It is in solo that nothing is acquired, that everything can change from one second to another. It is in solo that I feel a certain pressure, a certain anguish. It's solo that being hurt or hung up scares me.

    Etc.

    In SWF, the game loses all its charm. It's too easy. Everything is already calculated. There is no longer any stake. What's more, I hate facing killer SWF. I am not a hypocrite, so I avoid reproducing what I dislike to others.

    I think this explains it perfectly. Plus (and I may get people disagreeing with this) imo solo is how to learn the game properly, being aware of your surroundings being a big one etc with swf i feel you don't always get that chance to learn fully- knowing where the killer is by someone telling you instead of yourself etc

  • But so many bad team mates...

  • I don't have other players to play with, so will never try SWF. But SWF sounds so boring because you will win, win, win..how fun is that? Solo is more fun because every game is different, your teammates you have to adapt every game. Ok there are even in red ranks the odd games where all other survivors suck a LOT but mostly it's fun.

  • Solo is suppose to be bad, four random survivors with four different play styles. It isn't swf lol you aren't going to have someone following you to get a pallet save. Unfortunately, you are going to get survivors who are bad at looping and like using self-care, One who urbans around the map and one who farms you.

  • @km66 said:

    But so many bad team mates...

    It is a misconception that the game is a 4 vs 1. This is the case in SWF. But, solo, it's every man for himself. You are a survivor against a killer. Your goal is to survive as much as possible. You are not a hero. You have to constantly ask yourself whether helping or saving a teammate will benefit you or not. You also have to agree to ditch a teammate if you know you are risking your life ...

    I like to play solo because it's more RP. I try to help others as much as possible, but my life always comes first. As would be the case with IRL.

  • Okay well it’s still a bad experience

  • Solos pretty much a coin toss, so it's 50/50 whether its going to be a good or bad match.

  • I feel solo is good if all 4 are solo and ranks are similiar +/- 2, they're trying to do something actually, I have a lot of fun when I'm not paired with 2 or 3 stacks because they'll always left you on hook camping gates and tbaggin' Killer there.

  • @km66 said:

    Okay well it’s still a bad experience

    Again, for you maybe. But don't make it an irrefutable generality.